• Trend Hairstyles 2013!

    The day I messed up my bangs ...



    At the time I met or China , I had made the cut objectives in a kind of gradation with bangs drill - on - the - side. I sent him a picture with my new hair , I looked over a 16 year old and it would tickle a few things in there saw as he began to recite my eternal love poems and fooling around on how I was beautiful
    . China was happy , I had a new haircut that I liked outright short, everything was going well capillairement speaking . The problem is that I forget every time my hair will grow , like I think it runs so I am confident that growth will stop and the whole life I have this cup so pretty.
    Yeah, well , I know. I believe in Santa Claus ... huh

    So that led to

    insidiously surreptitiously every day. a little story that I 'm not noticing that I royally foute their peace. As a result, I went to a pretty nice cut and not boring to style to the big nothing even organized
    . And right now I made hit hard by reality when I realized that my bangs kept neatly behind my ears, I had never of hair in his eyes and , worse , I could wipe my mouth with the case j ' would not have towel

    . The day I messed up my bangs ...
    So there it looks like a curtain over shaped disaster

    . suddenly, I had a fit of madness . Nan by that I do not know about you, but when I decided to cut my fringe is ALWAYS in a fit of madness. If I think about it, I give up. So I took the first pair of scissors that went into my hands , and I cut again just to make a pretty good regular bias. I was damn proud of myself , I felt powerful and in control of my destiny, I AM MY HAIR WHEREOF SISTERHOOD GAGA

    !
    and so I cut it all


    except that right, I messed up miserably , it n'à any form and I have a fat staircase.


    yeah . good . Here


    Then suddenly , I could not you do an article on how to cut the fringe. Much about my friends , even with 3 grams and a pair of pliers I can make pretty things (yes , true story) as much about me it's a disaster every time. For cons , I can teach you to make nice hair stairs . . Or climbing Ikea furniture to stay on topic
    So much to screw up your fringe is very simple:
    1. You do it fast fast when you're already late for your appointment, by frankly save your hair is 1,000 times more urgent than keeping your job , go or enter your code with the tall blond who peels balls waiting for you
    2. . You certainly do not take your comb, it is too far is hidden, it's too complicated . And anyway it is for small players and you do not have time to look
    3. You stuck your bangs between two fingers as to smooth except that the fact you not smooth, it's just to make a mark and cut right
    4. . You cut, but Attention this is that it is technical : ESPECIALLY YOU AM NOT YOUR FINGERS
    5. Your scissors are rotten , it's not all good n'à cut, it is 20 cm of hair protruding from each side
    6. . You slice into the heart , would not that make you shit
    7. You hide the mirror, and you smile to the wall that if you ever tried to see you, you're going to flog you
    8. I remind you that you have the appointment. You do not have the time to flog you
    9. . CEASE IMMEDIATELY YOU IMPOSE THIS PUNISHMENT
    10. at worst it's good , do not be boring , put a hood or going there in tears
    .
    all for it ...


    .

    0 yorum:

    Yorum Gönder

     

    Visitors

    Statistics