• Trend Hairstyles 2013!

    The Soul Food: Viridian 100% Organic Soul Food Greens



    It's January so of course I'm on a health kick. I've incorporated yet another fantastic Viridian product into my diet, this time it's the 100% Organic Soul Food Greens, Soul Food Greens offers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, beta carotene, calcium, chlorophyll, iron, vitamin K, vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid and other trace minerals, combined with high quality vegetable proteins and fibres.
    All these ingredients support physical health and performance, detoxification, energy levels, support intestinal flora and help re-establish normal acid/alkaline levels in the body. Though I love my veggies I know that I'm not getting as much as I should, Soul Food Green can be sprinkled on your food ideally 1-3 teaspoons a day. I've taken to putting mine in a salt shaker and adding it food this way. 


    C O N T E N T S

    Organic Spirulina
    Organic Wheatgrass
    Organic Barleygrass
    Organic Alfalfa leaf
    Organic Seagreens Wild Wrack Seaweed
    Organic Chlorella


    Soul Food Greens tastes pretty good for green powder, but if you can't take the taste they are also available in capsules. I'm a huge fan of Viridian products, I loved the beauty oil and I'm currently taking their Female Multi Vitamins with Saffron and Hibiscus to support female health. 

    M I S S I O N

    "Our mission at Viridian Nutrition is to bring health and wellbeing to everything we touch. From the fields where much of our ingredients are grown through to the recycling bank where the glass bottles are collected, we wish to follow the ethical principle of 'care for others as we care for ourselves'.
    At the heart of Viridian Nutrition is a philosophy that cares for the natural products movement supporting organic growing, the essential nature of health and whole food stores, the respectful preservation of ancient health traditions and the sensitive introduction of innovative complementary health foods, supplements and concepts.”

    0 yorum:

    Yorum Gönder

     

    Visitors

    Statistics